Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another New Year. Another New Me.

I decided to try and get back into blogging. Although I was never really good at it, so we'll see how this goes. My new plan for the New Year is to try and not buy any craft supplies. I plan to use what I have this year. If I truly am a whimsicist who specializes in possession reincarnation, I should be able to reincarnate the things I already have. Plus, I'm on a tight budget this year.
I'm already working on one project and will post pictures as soon as I finish it. I'm hoping this blog keeps me motivated. I really want to be more creative in 2012.
Less TV! More ART!!!

1 comment:

  1. PS I think I'll also try to pick up the 2000 Things for $10 each. We are at $200.45 now. Think we'll make reach our $20,000 goal by the end of 2012? ;)

    ReplyDelete