Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still Selling

I sold some more albums on ebay. Still not quite making $10 an item. But I'm happy to be making money! I don't know if I'll make my 2000 Things for $10 each, but I sure am gonna try! Especially now that Al and I are engaged and planning a wedding.

I did make one of my fairies! I have to take pictures and see if I can sell her on etsy.com. She's a very pretty Fall Fairy in copper. I need to figure out how to put pictures on here so I can showcase my art dolls. Slowly but surely I'm making my way. I feel hopeful that I can get my art out there. Now we'll just have to see if anyone actually LIKES my art! ;) But I like creating it, so even if I never sell another thing, it makes me happy!

Okay, time to rest so I can get crafty in the morning. I'm excited that I was able to put more toward my 2000 Things!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!

    You've inspired me to try eBay as well. Can you give a gal any tips? We need to de-junk and I figure, why not sell stuff instead of just giving it all away? Especially since we don't have a large enough emergency cushion AND I'm still contemplating going back to school. Extra income to sock away for a rainy or sunny day is always a good thing, right?

    I'd like to see your fairy. Lila LOVES princesses and fairies right now. :)

    ReplyDelete