Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm doing it! Slowly, but surely!

So I am actually making money towards my goal to Sell 2000 Things for $10 each! I listed some items on ebay and sold them. I haven't done the math yet as I've been out flying all week. But it looks like I've made just over $60. I know it's not much, but I have to start somewhere. I also sold 8 things to get that $60, but I'm not giving up hope that everything will average out in the end.

I want to keep a list posted of everything I sell and for how much so I can see my progress. I think that'll help keep me encouraged. I can't believe I'm making money. It's pretty exciting!

Now I need to work on my art. I've just been flying so much that it's hard to create. I still keep a journal while flying. That way I'm able to brainstorm ideas. I just need to make sure when I am home that I devote some time to creating (and maybe less time watching reality shows on tv).

Okay, $60 down... only $19940 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment